Back to Blog
CarePod is building the future of pet travel for pet owners who wish to travel
with their pets and for airlines to better manage and provide a product that pet
owners desire. The role represents a great opportunity to join an exciting
business and to learn all facets of growing and scaling into a global company.
As the Principal Software Engineer / Team Lead, you will be responsible for the
PAWS enterprise SaaS platform across all markets that we operate in. You will
be responsible for driving technical initiatives from inception through execution.
In this role you will collaborate closely with the C-level executive team, product
managers, engineers, designers, analysts, and other partners across CarePod to
ensure that our platform accelerates the development of new solutions that
delight our customers (both airlines and pet lovers) and grow with them as our
partnerships expand. In this highly visible role, you will own all pieces of
CarePod’s PAWS platform. A fundamental part of this role lies in supporting
the business objectives and identifying through technology, as well as driving
and owning technical solutions that lead to long-term benefits for customers,
the business and the team.
• Work closely with C-level to develop a technical strategy for the company
that meets the demand of the business objectives as the company develops
• Lead and build up the engineering and production teams, drive recruitment
and retention efforts, streamlining production operations, motivate high
productivity / performance from the team.
• Maximizes the efficiency of production efforts by coordinating the various
teams and operations involved in the process and ensuring there is no overlap.
• Work closely with developers, product owners, and QA in designing,
architecting and implementing new features.
• Be involved in the full SDLC, from initial design and architecture all the
way to deployment and live support
• Contribute and evolve processes and toolsets to improve team
productivity and code quality
• Ensure code is extensible, scalable, and optimized/performant, and
• Promote culture of unit/automated testing, code reviews, and other best
• Partner with internal sales and marketing teams in acquisition and
customer relationship efforts,
building the company’s brand presence and voice, and keeping up on
competitive trends, both in the market, among partners, clients and end users.
• Cover a wide range of tasks across business development, marketing
Salary: Up to 115,000 NTD/Month, 14 Months
Please include the number of years in management and the size of the team in your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.